Thursday, October 7, 2010

My First Book of the Body

Posted by 無糖甜點 at 11:48 PM
Written by Chuck Murphy

ISBN: 978-0590203159
Description:
Explains which parts of the body perform various functions and how they move and work with interactive lift-flaps and colorful pop-up scenes that spark the curiosity of young readers.

My Comment:
My friend help me get the book for my nephew who is three year-old kid. I think it is good book for kid to learn parts of our body with cute illustrations. It tells kids must to sleep at night, because we are growing strongly when we are sleeping. I hope my nephew will love it!

2 comments on "My First Book of the Body"

Anonymous said...

My son loves this book very much!!! He has a wonderful time pointing to his own body parts.The photographs are excellent. thank you a lot!

Mesothelioma Information on November 4, 2010 at 12:20 PM said...

i never buy this books... but thanks for sharing!


Mesothelioma Information

Post a Comment

 

Share Books Review Copyright 2009 Reflection Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez