Monday, October 25, 2010

Being Fair (Citizenship)

Posted by 無糖甜點 at 7:08 PM

Written by Cassie Mayer

"When you give someone else a turn. Your are being fair." I think so. We learn how to share things with friends."When you let other people choose what to play. You are being fair." It will tell kids how respect other people.

"When you think about how other people feel....you are being fair". I love this page. Many people in the world who don't do that, even not for family.

ISBN:978-0431186825
Description:
This series aims to equip young readers with the knowledge, understanding and skills to become good citizens, whether in school, at home, or in the wider community. Simple text and engaging illustrations are used to teach important principles such as taking turns and sharing, leading by example and following rules. Beautiful illustrations bring these topics to life for young readers. This text helps readers to make choices and understand how their actions affect other people.

My Comment:
This is a nice book for class and family. I love it because it tell something new for kids and remaind things to us. Sometime we only think of the benefit of business, we forgot most important things in our life. Even it is just a book for kids whose age is around 4 to 8. In my mind, it is nice book for me. I hope you will love it too.

3 comments on "Being Fair (Citizenship)"

Mesothelioma Information on November 4, 2010 at 12:11 PM said...

good book... good for children!

Mesothelioma Information

Anonymous said...

nice book for my kids. I have to check it out where I can pick up. Thank you so much.

Lee Good on April 27, 2011 at 7:28 PM said...

I have not heard of this - good topic as i work with young children and 1 thing parents often ask is how to teach about sharing ( I often say " go and share your lawn mower or car or food with your neighbour and then you can teach it!")

Post a Comment

 

Share Books Review Copyright 2009 Reflection Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez